Library Use Guidelines
- Building capacity is at 60%.
- All staff and visitors over the age of two are required to wear a face covering while in the building, regardless of vaccination status.
- All staff and patrons should follow social distancing guidelines and maintain 6 feet of space apart from others.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Computers will be available for 2 hours per patron per day
- Study rooms will open for one person for at least one hour
- Browsing collections
- Checking out items
- Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing
- Library card registration and renewal
- All programs will continue to be virtual
- Staff assistance with reference questions, reading recommendations, and more
- Inter-Library Loan requests for BPLD cardholders
- Conference Rooms
- Meeting Room
- Art Room and Family Play & Learn Area
- In-house puzzles
- Youth Services iPads
- In-person programming
- February 18, 2021 (1 pp, 19 KB)
- January 19, 2021 (1 pp, 16 KB)
- October 22, 2020 (1 pp, 23 KB)
- August 26, 2020 (1 pp, 120 KB)
- June 26, 2020 (2 pp, 26 KB)
- May 28, 2020 (2 pp, 27 KB)
- April 27, 2020 (1 pp, 24 KB)
- April 14, 2020 (1 pp, 16 KB)
- April 7, 2020 (1 pp, 24 KB)
- March 27, 2020 (2 pp, 27 KB)
- March 16, 2020 (2 pp, 28 KB)
- March 12, 2020 (2 pp, 28 KB)
For more information on COVID-19, these resources are available:
DuPage County Health Department: https://www.dupagehealth.org/
Cook County Health Department: https://www.cookcountypublichealth.org/
Illinois Department of Public Health: http://www.dph.illinois.gov/
Center for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/
Our COVID-19 Resources Guide (4 pp, 634 KB) contains links and information on Unemployment, Employment Opportunities, Resumes & Cover Letters, Economic Assistance, Family Services, and Mental Health.
Share Your COVID-19 Experience With Us